Sunday, November 1, 2009

A new month :)

It's NOVEMBER already! OMG time just loves to run as fast as it can man! ugh! after another month it's gonna be 2010! its like WHAT haha :P we can't turn back the time we just have to live with it if we have problems that we have done mistake at the past.

Sooo u guess what my exams is at the 4 of nov til the 13 of nov. It's gonna be 8 days 18 papers for exam! Please do pray for me to get good results :) TQ :D

Do u know that GT church was my ex church that i usually go when i was really small. I do miss that place where i start learning about God, the friends there ( actually i don really remember any of them :P ) yah. Last week i went back there i felt like GT is my home where i do belong to. But everything at the end is about God. hmm next year i may wanna change church :) hahaha. not kidding okay!

Okay People Got To Go Now To Hit The Books! :) See ya soooon in two weeks time!

sulovejesus!

No comments: