Sunday, November 15, 2009

my life style. =D

Hey u! :) I'm back from a long exam and I'm looking forward for this long holiday brake. :D

IN SCHOOL, everyday what i do in school is the same, like reach school, find my friends, then chit chat, when it's time we go to class, after all the lesson is recess time, walk go to the cantin, eat, chit chat with friends again, go back to class, lastly go home. See every time what i do is the same but sometimes i do learn something. At least school is already over, feeling real glad that i can finish my form 1.

Do u realise that when i step in to teenager time, everything just change a lot u know, like the way i speak, the ways on how i think nowadays, there is more about it. I'm different already. Actually teenage life is kinda hard to life with it. U will have friendship problem, for people who have gf/bf will have love problem and more. Actually if u have Jesus everything will be alright! :)

Anyways I'm getting busy in church! helping out for VBS! Kids do come for VBS okay? it's gonna be fuuuuun! :) Church, i do learn a lot in church every week. But what i learn it's about God, how be we get closer to Him and lots :)

Everyday it's a rainy day, where rain drops always fall. :) hahahaaa
so i guess there is nothing else to tell already. so will see ya soon. :)

susu =)

No comments: