Friday, February 19, 2010

Life?

Hello! after so long only I post this. Sorry la. Am just not in a total mood of thinking what to post. I'm eating nugget and drinking chrysanthemum. what r u doing? LOL

Is been 2-3 months not posting in this blog. Just gonna tell u what i have been doing all this months la. December, as i have said before it's a busy month for me. yeah. busy month. There was VBS in church and GY camp on that month. aw still miss the people in camp hahaha. :)

January 2010. It was a new month, new year and new days where I can change my life at that moment. but nah. Everything is new when it comes to January. nothing much i did la because it's a school days. yeah.

Here comes February, with Chinese New Years :) this year not a lot of my family members were in Malaysia. BUT i still love this years CNY it was full of laughter and fun-s la. :DD

Life is so short that we should just be grateful on what we have. yeah. But problem always comes when one is solve another one comes. Today my tuition teacher said once u open your eyes to this world, problems will never stop coming to u, what we gotta do is to find a way to solve it but not to keep complaining about it for it will never be solve if we do that.I learn a lot from all this tuition teachers.That's all for today. :)

xo, sumay ;) god bless you'll

1 comment:

Maine Lyn said...

Hey su may! Haven't seen u in school for sometime...get a cbox ...will b so much easier than this